A five-day course designed for students with a keen interest in the Performing Arts.
This course uses the dramatic arts methodology to deliver the outcomes of leadership, teamwork and collaboration. Students are taught by industry professionals currently working in the performing arts and media industries. Course content includes:
- Integrating the three disciplines of acting, singing and dance
- Explore the essentials of acting and singing
- Skills in voice, movement, improvisation and acting
- Singing and dancing collaboration with a choreographer
- Prepare and rehearse scenes
- Work with directors and prepare for performance
The course culminates in a “Graduation” Student Production in the facilities on-site theatre where students demonstrate the skills acquired over the course.