The focus of this program is on team building and providing the ultimate sports experience.
This camp combines a well-balanced program of games and skills and challenges students to reach their potential. Working with leading coaches and sports trainers at one of Australia’s leading sports facilities to give athletes the chance to continue their sporting pursuits whilst getting an education at the same time.
Ages 12 and over
Course Day Plan
Rotational Sports (4 Days)
- Daily sports activities with optional sports including Archery, Indoor Rock Climbing, Badminton, Volleyball, Basketball, Fencing, Tennis, Squash, Netball, Soccer etc.
- Students are rotated through daily sessions of each chosen activity to learn new skills and improve performance
- Daily Team Building exercises
- Accredited first aid and CPR course
- Tour of University campus and introduction to University life