Sydney is famous for its beautiful beaches. When Summer is here, “life’s a beach” and it’s all about getting outdoors and swimming. That’s why water and beach safety are so important and are taught in Australian from a young age.
With the popularity of reality TV shows like “Bondi Rescue”, why not come and get wet and wild and attend one of our Beach Safety Programs?
Excelzia has established a partnership with one of Australia’s premier Beach Safety and Surf Education providers. This is a half day course held on either Manly or Bondi beach by highly qualified surf lifesaver trainers. The program consists of:
- Coastal geography & environment
- Surf zones – dangerous and safe areas
- Rips – identification and easy escape methods
- Waves – negotiating and returning to the beach safely
- Rip identification and survival by demonstration
- Still water assessment and basic survival skills
- Paddling a foam surfboard and catching waves
- Surf negotiation and body surfing
Students will receive a Certificate of Completion by the Education Provider on completion.
This is a very safe and highly supervised program and Excelzia is very happy to be able to offer it to its overseas students and is best done in the summer months.
Excelzia will also provide other activities on the day to ensure attendees have a memorable and valuable experience with Sydney’s magnificent beaches.
For more information about what Excelzia can do for you and your school contact us at [email protected].