A three day course designed to introduce students to an understanding of tertiary study.
The program introduces students to the concepts of learning in a University environment and focuses on the core differences between secondary and tertiary education methodology.
This is an ideal opportunity for students to gain knowledge prior to commencing University and enables them to begin their preparations early.
- Developing an understanding of tertiary education
- Understand the differences between secondary and tertiary education methodology
- Time Management – planning and prioritising skills
- Essay and report writing skills
- Meet and greet University staff
- Visit University faculties
- Meet and greet students currently attending University
- Certificate of Attendance upon completion