This is a five-day course, split over two exciting categories, enables students to get real, “hands-on” experience in state-of-digital media and information technology institutions located in Sydney.
Ages 15 and over
Course Day Plan
- Working with Industry Professionals learn how to use animation software
- Comprehensive coverage of 2D and 3D techniques and 12 principles of animation
- Introduction on both analogue and digital techniques
- Create your own character using state of the art software and equipment
- Receive a copy of your work to take home
- Create a short animated film
- “Graduation” screening presentation in the facilities on-site theatre
- Tour of Facility to see how these skills are used.
- Afternoon Tea – students meet and greet local students and facility staff and lecturers